Thursday, September 01, 2005

Emailed...

The fall is fast approaching and it’s time to get the ball rolling with Vocation. This email will cover a few items of interest/information. I’m late for heading to Ottawa, so I’ll make it as concise and non-verbose as possible! (I think I’m being verbose simply by writing that I won’t be verbose…)

Next Meeting: Sunday, September 11, 2005 – we’ll be sharing some food (BBQ) at Andrew and Michelle’s place followed by some fun/fellowship/discussion. I’ll send out details early next week. Please book the date though!

Bible Studies: We are going to continue meeting bi-weekly as an entire group, and it would be great for those interested to start some small group studies. If you are interested in leading or joining a small group, please let me know and Monica and I can help you out. I would love some people from the group to lead a study, so pray about it and contact me or Mon. We have lots of ideas/material to support you.

Blog: http://springvocation.blogspot.com/
There are three blogs: one is for event information, one for service opportunities, and one for prayer. Check it out for the latest and come back often! If you ever want to post anything, just email me and I can do that.

Other upcoming events/opportunities:
Argos game! See BELOW for information! Please let me know by Septebmer 11 if you are interested in coming to cheer on our dear Chris Boyd as the Argos mascot!
Toronto Habitat for Humanity! Also on the SERVICE blog…If you are interested, email me and we can look into organizing a volunteer day to help support this organization.
Do you have any wonderful ideas for fun events, service opportunities or prayer needs?! Your ideas, feedback, criticism, encouragement, whatever is always welcomed…

Okay, I think that’s it for now.

Be risky! (Take care is so boring…)
Scott & Monica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home